- The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
- Outstanding problem-solving skills for multi-client, multi-threaded systems.
- Driven by the challenge and ability to multi-task, work with tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn so we can teach you the rest and Willingness to participate task beyond above.
- Bachelor in Computer Science from a reputable university or equivalent
- Excellent programming capability.
- Please do not apply if you are not good in implementing algorithms and database.
- Skills Required: database management, Linux server, WordPress, Wordpress Plugin Development, wordpress theme development
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer/ Software Engineer, Software Architect, Software Implementation, Web Developer/ Web Designer
- Age at least 24 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Few years of experience in developing production-level applications in PHP and MySQL.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal, Wordpress and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to implement enterprise web solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Wordpress plugins
- Knowledge of PHP framework like CakePHP
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- Ability to write and speak flawless English.
- Experience in working for US/European offshore ventures is a plus
- Job ID:
LX, LX, USA
40h / week
- Pay / Salary Range:
$100 - $200
- Work Authorization
- Close Date:
23, December 2020