Video Producer/Digital Content Creator
The Video Producer/ Digital Content Creator will work closely with senior leadership in Acting, Modeling, producing, and filming video content for advertisements, promotions, marketing, and sales content for the Company’s digital plans. The job functions play a vital role in creating and delivering video content to support Company’s digital marketing strategy.
The job requires extensive video/audio production knowledge, including advertisement video campaigns, employee training, and educational videos in the following major languages: English, Hindi, and Telugu, for communication and promotion of our services to potential clients and employees/contractors in countries like India. Our clients are in the USA, with our offshore centers in Hyderabad, India.
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Video Production Job Duties
- At least 5+ years of experience producing content and acting experience in a leading role or as a fashion model for major media houses in the USA or abroad.
- You must be multilingual with spoken knowledge of English, Hindi, and Telugu; knowledge of any other languages is a plus.
- You must be willing to be a brand ambassador while acting in company videos and photo shoots as a model.
- Memorize and deliver Video script lines as necessary.
- Practice lines and scenes both independently and collaboratively
- Travel to various set locations for recording, as needed
- Ability to script, develop, create, act, and produce short commercial videos and long videos as in classic movies, including audio podcasts, hosting TV-style educational shows on social media platforms like YouTube and LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Deep understanding of viral video content created for social media, specifically YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Effectively create video mock-ups before production and obtain necessary approvals from stakeholders.
- Understand and communicate video scripts in a clear, concise, and engaging manner.
- Create and deliver program video production. Strong videography skills required must include live and recorded webinars, live video production, post-production editing, and other multimedia needs.
- Develops show/video ideas and executions, production plans, and supervises the implementation
- Ability to work in front of the camera as well as behind the camera to execute videos
- Leading or contributing to all elements of the original content production cycle, including talent evaluation, storyboards, set design, scheduling, producing, Enacting, and editing
- Drives creative brainstorming sessions around new show concepts
- Work closely with the social programming team to ensure the show’s formats, hooks, and runs.
- Record and produce podcasts.
- Manage live interactive Zoom platform educational programs, record, edit, and package content created.
- Work as part of a team to contribute to content
- Video Projects are generally complex in responsibility and/or manage multiple projects simultaneously in conjunction with other departments.
Cross-functional Job duties
- Launch new services with produced content by creating a business plan, defining launch goals, establishing target customer databases, creating customer journey maps, evaluating performance strategies, set business development goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate with healthcare professionals like doctors in the USA of various ethnicities to produce educational content.
- Responsible for managing key client relationships and working to build new ones.
- Responsible for developing internal and external relationships that will lead to increased ROI
- Tracks emerging markets and trends.
- Identifies and recommends new services.
- Proposes and develops strategic partnerships.
- Helps to shape the Company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them.
- Identifies sponsorship opportunities, including non-profit engagement.
- Conducts webinars and presentations to raise the brand profile.
- Helps direct development of customer-facing web platforms and digital experiences
- Developing effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Ensure ongoing dialogue and communication with clients through regular meetings, emails, telephone calls, and formal vendor communications and notifications.
- Conducting customer service workshops and presentations.
- Monitoring and measuring client satisfaction.
- Participating in marketing campaigns.
- Assist in planning and execution of SEO/SEM, email campaigns, social media campaigns, and video advertisements.
- Assist in designing, building, and maintaining our social media presence.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in acting, modeling, and producing video content
- Video production experience as an actor/model with receipt of relevant awards, nominations, and certificates from leading video content producers.
- Experience in live and web-based video creation and editing required
- Video animation skills preferred
- Experience with HubSpot and Google Analytics preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about continuing education and learning.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Superior attention to detail is imperative.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- A decent follower base of at least 200k followers on any of the social media platforms is required, to cross-promote content.
Education: Any relevant education or foreign equivalent with experience in video, graphic designing, or animation is preferred.