#hiring Healthcare Sales Manager, Hyderabad, India
Shift: EST 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (India Night Shift). Please send resumes to email@example.com
Staffingly,Inc https://www.staffingly.com is a Healthcare/Pharma Outsourcing Company, a subsidiary of Hire IT People, Inc https://www.hireitpeople.com
Salary DOE with exceptional benefits and commissions plus incentives.
We are based in the United States with locations in Canada, Mexico, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. The unit provides outsourcing services to Large Pharmacy (Dispensary) clients which include Clinical Customer Service, Prior Authorization, Medical Coding, Insurance Billing, etc.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager with experience in Healthcare/Medical/Pharmacy Sales to Customers in the USA and Canada.
This is a real chance for experienced sales managers to join a company and really make their mark and be appreciated and rewarded for the work they do.
- Generate leads through the Internet, social media, and through your network
- Collaborate with the management team to create and update sales strategies
- Conduct outbound cold call campaigns to down-trending, active accounts to increase service agreements
- Creatively resolve customer concerns using needs-based selling techniques and demonstrating strong communication skills.
- Acts as an expert resource by educating Clients on the services offered and by displaying excellent product knowledge.
- Maintaining and forecasting teams pipeline activity within our CRM (Hubspot)
- Schedule follow-up action items by tracking progress against deadlines.
- Analyze data and create customer-facing reports
- Meet sales targets by successfully managing customer interactions and back-office teams
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- For frequent personal customer interaction, 50% travel is anticipated to the USA/Canada
- MBA degree in healthcare/business administration or a related field
- Expertise in using CRMs like Hubspot
- 5+ years of successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager at least in pharma (ideally also in cosmetics), consistently meeting targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all organizational levels
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent coaching and people management skills
- Well-organized, friendly, highly reliable, and professional
- Ability to take initiative and follow-through
- Outstanding planning and time management skills and attention to detail