#hiring Healthcare Sales Manager, Hyderabad, India
Shift: EST 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (India Night Shift). Please send resumes to email@example.com
Salary DOE with exceptional benefits and commissions plus incentives.
- Generate leads through the Internet, social media, and through your network
- Collaborate with the management team to create and update sales strategies
- Conduct outbound cold call campaigns to down-trending, active accounts to increase Master service agreements
- Creatively resolve customer concerns using needs-based selling techniques and demonstrating strong communication skills.
- Acts as an expert resource by educating Clients on the services offered and by displaying excellent knowledge.
- Maintaining and forecasting teams pipeline activity within our CRM (Hubspot)
- Schedule follow-up action items by tracking progress against deadlines.
- Analyze data and create customer-facing reports
- Meet sales targets by successfully managing customer interactions and back-office teams
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- For direct customer interaction, 50% of travel is anticipated to the USA/Canada
- MBA degree in healthcare/business administration or a related field
- Expertise in using CRMs like Hubspot
- 5+ years of successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all organizational levels
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent coaching and people management skills
- Well-organized, friendly, highly reliable, and professional
- Ability to take the initiative and follow-through
- Outstanding planning and time management skills and attention to detail